With iPad launch barely hours away – work behind the scenes at Apple Retail is continuing with military precision, for what may be the most important day in Apple’s 34 year history.
In preparation for the official 9:00am launch, teams at Apple Barton Creek and Apple Domain will be following the same script as other US stores:
- Retail teams will be arriving early to shroud windows as they put finishing touches on iPad-themed window displays.
- Crowd control outside and inside the stores will be easy and amiable – lessons learned from past launches.
- Retail team members will work the lines preparing customers for a speedy purchase.
- Pre-orders are expected to sell out quickly, with remaining iPads available for walk-in purchase late in the day
- Expect a stock-remaining tabulator on the Apple website, mimicking past iPhone launches.
CapMac will have spirit teams at both Austin retail locations, spreading the word about CapMac, and supporting retail team members with refreshments as they put in long, intense hours.
Join us – we’ll be onsite at 7:00am at both stores until the last iPad sells.